The star (*) in front of a cat´s name means that it is virtually adopted.
Click on the image to enlarge and to get more information about cat.
- He was rescued as kitten from a flood. He is cuddly, cooperative and gets along with other cats. Tested negative for FIV and FeLV. Has liver and pancreatic damage.
- He doesn’t have one eye. He is large and kind. FIP, high risk.
- He is extremley cuddly and cooperative. He gets along with other cats but doesn’t like dogs. FeLV positive.
- She was found as a kitten on a street in Belgrade. A man wanted to dispose of her body because he thought she was dead. A vet revived her twice that day. She is a little wild but kind-hearted. She tested negative for FIV and FeLV.All of her teeth are taken out.
- After the death of her husband, the owner took him to the vet to put him down. He was 10 years old. He is sad, calm and melancholic.Tested negative for FIV and FeLV. In May 2016 he was diganosed with diabetes.
- She came to the shelter when she was 4 years old. She had lived with her owner for 4 years. Unfortunately, the owner decided to adopt a man that Manja didn't accept. She was thrown out from her home because of that. She is very curious, cuddly, dominant but not aggressive. She has asthma.
- He was rescued as a kitten from the streets of Belgrade. Unfortunately, he is uncooperative and wild.
- He has a sad life story. As a kitten, someone threw him in the shaft. He had lived there for 3 months and survived because some man was feeding him with wet bread. As soon as our Association found out about that, he was rescued. He got used to the pack but he is totally uncooperative.
- She is rescued as a kitten from the streets of Belgrade. Unfortunately, she is uncooperative and wild.
- She was rescued in 2000 from a notorius city pound, where she would have been put down. She is extremely wild and uncooperative. Her teeth are taken out. She lives her whole life in the shelter. She tested negative for FIV and FeLV.
- He was left in a box near the dog shelter along with 3 brothers. He is cuddly, a little bit dominant, cooperative. He gets along with the pack. Unfortunately, after the surgery of a polyp in his ear, his head is a little bent to the side.
- We rescued her from the streets and her future is very uncertain. She is completely deaf and hence the name Tihana (someone who is slient). Unfortunately she is FIV positive. She is sterilized and some of her teeth were removed. She had a surgery on her stomach, a growth was removed which was thought to be hernia. It's hard to determine how old she is but we believe she is 6-8 years old. She is uncooperative and therefore her future is uncertain because it is difficult to take care of such cats.
- Rescued from bad conditions in which she lived since she was a kitten. She is gorgeous and very cuddly. FeLV positive.
- For more than 2 years he was shelter's outdoor cat. We didn't want to take his freedom because he is very large and dominant but we took care of him like he was one of our cats. After serious leg injury we had to take his freedom away. He is an ideal pet cat. He tested positive for FIV.
- She was rescued from the city pound. She doesn't have one back leg. She is cuddly and cheerful. Tested positive for FeLV.