The star (*) in front of a cat´s name means that it is virtually adopted.
Click on the image to enlarge and to get more information about cat.
- He doesn’t have one eye. He is large and kind. FIP, high risk.
- Crni and another cat Leonida were rescued when they were only kittens from shelter “Ovča”, where animals were killed. He is extremly cuddly and cooperative. He gets along with other cats and dogs. Tested positive for FIV
- She lost her home when her owner died. All of her teeth are taken out. She tested positive for FIV.
- He is extremley cuddly and cooperative. He gets along with other cats but doesn’t like dogs. FeLV positive.
- She was found as a kitten on a street in Belgrade. A man wanted to dispose of her body because he thought she was dead. A vet revived her twice that day. She is a little wild but kind-hearted. She tested negative for FIV and FeLV.All of her teeth are taken out.
- After the death of her husband, the owner took him to the vet to put him down. He was 10 years old. He is sad, calm and melancholic.Tested negative for FIV and FeLV. In May 2016 he was diganosed with diabetes.
- She came to the shelter when she was 4 years old. She had lived with her owner for 4 years. Unfortunately, the owner decided to adopt a man that Manja didn't accept. She was thrown out from her home because of that. She is very curious, cuddly, dominant but not aggressive. She has asthma.
- He was rescued as a kitten from the streets of Belgrade. Unfortunately, he is uncooperative and wild.
- He has a sad life story. As a kitten, someone threw him in the shaft. He had lived there for 3 months and survived because some man was feeding him with wet bread. As soon as our Association found out about that, he was rescued. He got used to the pack but he is totally uncooperative.
- She is rescued as a kitten from the streets of Belgrade. Unfortunately, she is uncooperative and wild.
- She was rescued in 2000 from a notorius city pound, where she would have been put down. She is extremely wild and uncooperative. Her teeth are taken out. She lives her whole life in the shelter. She tested negative for FIV and FeLV.
- He was left in a box near the dog shelter along with 3 brothers. He is cuddly, a little bit dominant, cooperative. He gets along with the pack. Unfortunately, after the surgery of a polyp in his ear, his head is a little bent to the side.
- He was found starving on the streets when he was just a kitten by his previous owners. He had his home for 6 years. His rescuers decided to abandone him. He came to the shelter as FIV postive and with all of his teeth taken out, except for his canine teeth. He is kind, nice, calm and cooperative.
- He was thrown out from his home and brought to the shelter when he was 7 months old because his owner was pregnant. He is very interesting, unusual, talkative and cuddly. He tested negative for FIV and FeLV. He has chornic uremia and is given infusions every other day.
- For more than 2 years he was shelter's outdoor cat. We didn't want to take his freedom because he is very large and dominant but we took care of him like he was one of our cats. After serious leg injury we had to take his freedom away. He is an ideal pet cat. He tested positive for FIV.
- She was rescued from the city pound. She doesn't have one back leg. She is cuddly and cheerful. Tested positive for FeLV.